**At the bottom of this page, there is a link to click on that will take you to the REGISTRATION page.
Please read through the information below before registering your child. **
Questions: contact Melissa Kennedy at this link.
The $10 registration charge will include a jersey and belt.
Each player MUST wear a Mouthguard which can be purchased at any local Sporting Goods Store (like Stuart Sports in Lewiston).
Required documents include:
1. A paper copy of a current physical from a pediatrician that we can keep for our files.
2. A signed copy of the parent code of conduct. Click here to print it out. Parent Code of Conduct
3. Parents must click on the following link to register your child on NFL Flag Football and complete the waiver.
https://nflflag.com/register (See the directions below.)
We are very excited to begin and will be contacting you soon!
To register your child on the USA Football NFL Flag Football Site:
- Visit https://nflflag.com/register
- Create a parent account by scrolling down and filling in the information requested. Under phone and birthdate, click on the box next to “I want to associate with my league.”
- Select your role: parent or coach.
- In the box that says, Find Your League: type in “Niagara Erie Youth Sports Association” and select it. (It will be a Buffalo address).
- Complete the rest of the form and click on the 2 boxes to accept the terms and conditions and then click continue.
- You will then add your child to the account. After you add your player, your child will officially be eligible for secondary insurance. The participation agreement is valid for one year.
How do I register?
Registration will open on February 27, 2018!!!.
Click http://lewistonporterfootball.siplay.com/ for the upcoming flag football season.
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.