What does it Cost?
PAYMENT IN FULL must be made by our Family Night Monday, July 22 or your child will be unable to participate in practices or games. Football equipment will NOT be given out until you have paid in full.
FOOTBALL REGISTRATION FEES:
Football Registration Fee = $85.00
Football Jersey Fee = $40.00
Football Fundraising Fee =$50.00
Football Volunteer Fee = $50.00
CHEER REGISTRATION FEES:
Cheer Registration Fee = $85.00
Cheer Fundraising Fee = $50.00
Cheer Volunteer Fee = $50.00
**Additional costs for cheer shoes, bows, under-garments, etc. will be incurred within the first couple weeks of practice depending on what you may already own**
*** COST BREAK DOWN ***
REGISTRATION FEE – Cost to play football or cheer
JERSEY FEE – Football players keep their jersey at the end of the season.
FUNDRAISING FEE – The $50 fee is an upfront charge per child. Make your money back by selling Raffle Tickets!
VOLUNTEER FEE – This $50 fee is an upfront charge per family, that can be credited back toward your banquet ticket costs, IF you donate at least 4 hours of your time to LPYF. This requires you to sign up to help during HOME games. Hours can be completed before or after your child’s game. Sign up to volunteer with Katie Hoyle or Marja Niccola. SERVICE FEE: There will be a NON-REFUNDABLE service fee for all participants. $5 per Cheerleader. $10 per Football Player.
*No Refunds will be given after the first game of the season* (If players quit before games begin but after jerseys are ordered, Jersey cost will be subtracted from refund)
**If you have more than 1 child registering for Football or Cheer, you will recieve a multi-child discount during checkout. ***In addition you ONLY get charged ONE $50.00 Volunteer Fee.***
1st child Registration Fee = $85.00
2nd & 3rd child Registration Fee = $45.00
4th child+ = Free Registration.
*Participants must be siblings and must be registered under the same parent to receive the multi-child discount.*
**Please click the Multi-Child Discount box on the payment screen to receive discount**
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL!
What We Need From You:
** ALL registration items are due by Family Night or your child will be unable to practice, until items are turned in. **
1. Registration fees: paid in full. Equipment costs and insurance costs are a big expense for our league, so we need your prompt payment.
2. A PAPER COPY of your child’s birth certificate (that we can keep) – players & cheerleaders from last year – we have yours!
3. A PAPER COPY (that we can keep) of a current physical that has not expired. If it expires between now and November, we will need an updated copy for your child to continue to play. It is recommended that you do not wait until the last minute to ask for a copy of your child’s physical, as most pediatrician offices will require multiple days to get you the physical.
4. A signed copy of the Parent Code of Conduct
5. A signed copy of the Player/Athlete Code of Conduct
(Copies of these can be downloaded and printed from our registration form. They will also be available at Family Night)
*LPYF Reserves the right to accept or deny any registration
Contact Chuck Barber with any questions, email@example.com