Registration for the Fall Season of Tackle Football and Cheer will be open in the Spring
Join us for Family Fun Night and the start of our practice season!
- Date TBD
- Information stations to ask questions
- Come meet the coaches and members of LPYF with a cookout
- LAST Day to turn in registration paperwork & pay registration fees
- Information & Equipment will be handed out (once paperwork is received)
- Cheer Uniform & Football Jersey fittings
Practices will typically be held on Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs from 6:00 – 7:30/8:00 depending on the team. Once School begins, practices will be cut down to 3 evenings per week.
** Football players will need cleats and a jock strap/cup in order to play. Mouthguards will be provided by LPYF, unless you want to purchase your own. **
** ALL registration items are due by Family Fun Night or your child will be unable to practice, until items are turned in. **
1. Registration fees : paid in full. Equipment costs and insurance costs are a big expense for our league, so we need your prompt payment. Please contact Katie Hoyle at email@example.com with any questions.
2. A PAPER Copy of your child’s birth certificate (that we can keep) – players & cheerleaders from last year – we have yours!
3. A copy (that we can keep) of a current physical that has not expired. If it expires between now and November, we will need an updated copy for your child to continue to play. It is recommended that you do not wait until the last minute to ask for a copy of your child’s physical, as most pediatrician offices will require multiple days to get you the physical.
4. A signed copy of the Parent Code of Conduct Parent Code of Conduct – click here
5. A signed copy of the Player Code of Conduct Athlete Code of Conduct – click here
We look forward to seeing you!