Registration Scholarship being offered by The Mason Forever Foundation
-Registration costs paid for 1 Football Player and 1 Cheerleader for the Current Season-
This will be a need based scholarship. If you would like to apply for yourself or someone you know, Please send a letter of explanation to:
Mason Forever Foundation 190 Oliver St. Suite 300 North Tonawanda 14120
Football Registration Fee = $90.00
Football Fundraising Fee = $50.00
Football Volunteer Fee =$50.00
Football Jersey = $50.00
**Tackle Football players MUST have a colored mouth guard with strap, non-metal cleats and a jock strap/athletic cup provided for them in order to play. These items are MANDATORY to participate in practices and games.
Cheer Registration Fee = $90.00
Cheer Fundraising Fee = $50.00
Cheer Volunteer Fee = $50.00 Cheer Bow and Shirt = $50.00 TOTAL $240.00
**Cheerleaders must have Cheer Sneakers, Socks and Boy Cut Briefs for competitions and games (wearing the sneakers for games dependent on weather) If your child does not already have the correct items, they will need to be purchased
**Cost Break Down**
REGISTRATION FEE – Cost to play football or cheer
FUNDRAISING FEE – This is an upfront charge per child for our raffle ticket fundraiser. You can make your money back by selling your tickets!
VOLUNTEER FEE – This is one fee per family that can be credited back toward your banquet ticket costs, IF you donate at least 4 hours of your time to LPYF. This requires you to sign up to help during HOME games. Hours can be completed before or after your child’s game.
PAYMENT IN FULL MUST be made by Family Night-(TBD) for your child to participate. Football Equipment and Cheer Uniforms will NOT be given out until you have paid in full.
*You can register your child without payment. If you choose to do so, please click on the 'pay offline' option to complete registration. Your child cannot be rostered to a team until registration is complete. Rostering must be done to receive the information emails.
(All Registration Fees Subject to Change)
We offer a multi-child discount for those participants who are siblings living in the same household. This is in addition to only being charged one volunteer fee per family. Please click on the multi-child discount option on the payment screen of registration. Please note, the system will not apply the discount to your registration if the participants are not registered together.
*REFUND POLICY: NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN OUT AFTER FAMILY NIGHTS*
TACKLE FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING
What We Need From You:
** ALL registration items are due by Family Night or your child will be unable to particiapte, until items are turned in. **
1. REGISTRATION FEES: Paid in full. Equipment and Insurance costs are a big expense for our organization, so we need your prompt payment.
2. A PAPER COPY of your child’s birth certificate that we can keep.
3. A PAPER COPY of your child's current, non-expired (done within the last year) physical that we can keep. If it expires before the end of the season, we will need an updated copy for your child to continue to participate. The physical form must have your child's information, the date it was done, any allergies or other medical information we need to be aware of, and will have a box marked free to participate in physical activities. this is REQUIRED for participation in our program.
4. READ AND SIGNED PAPER COPIES of the Athlete and Parent Code of Conducts*
5. A READ AND SIGNED PAPER COPY of the LPYF Liability Waiver*
(*These will be available for you at Family Night)
If you have handed in the required paperwork for your child to participate in our Spring Flag Football program, it can be transferred over to our tackle football and/or cheerleading program for the same year. However, a new physical will be required if the current one expires during either season.
LPYF Reserves the right to accept or deny any registration